Masterclass: Reducing the overwhelm of content creation
Expert Content Coach Melissa Daniels will show you how to go from content hustle to content flow in your business.
Masterclass: Impactful imagery- create great photos to use in your business
Professional photographer Miranda Mayle has a ton of tips on getting beyond the selfie and creating impactful imagery for your business.
More to be announced soon.
Do you know you need to show up and become more visible?
Ready to shine brightly to attract your soul clients?
Want to feel confident in your service and message so it becomes easy to share and ask for the sale?
Are you ready to step up and be seen as the expert you already are?
Time to get REAL
You may have been thinking for a while that you need to be more visible and you really should do something about it. But it quickly becomes confusing and overwhelming and oh so easy to procrastinate.
You might even know of some strategies to use but somehow you can’t bring yourself to do them. Most likely you’ve been to webinars or taken courses that lay out a general plan. You get proactive about self-promotion for a few days or weeks, then the inconsistency creeps back in.
The reality is that you can learn as much marketing strategy and content creation as you like - as long as you hold onto fears around visibility or meet too much resistance when it comes to self-promotion, you won’t do it anyway.
Your ideal clients would be able to see you and relate, get to know you
You’ll be at the forefront of their minds if/when they need what you have to offer
Your energy will exude confidence which is damn attractive to potential clients
You’ll become known as the reliable expert in your area because you consistently show up
They will tell their friends who need you “Oh, I know someone who can help you with that”
Your manifestation powers will take a huge leap when you trust and believe in yourself more
The overwhelm will disappear so you won’t regress back into hiding
You'll finally have the confidence to write your book, speak on that stage, create your podcast, start your group or whichever form of visibility lights you up
Here’s what we’ll be learning and implementing
- Learn to overcome or work around the resistance you have.
- Heal/transform any beliefs that are keeping you from showing up courageously and consistently.
- Create an easy (to your requirements) and clear visibility plan which instils confidence and ensures a consistent message.
- Know yourself and your mission deeply so you avoid self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Work to your strengths instead of trying to do a million things.
- Bonus expert trainings on content, imagery and public speaking, so you'll never feel lost on how to get visible.
Here’s what the program is not about:
- It’s not a ‘done for you’ shiny content creation, although I’ll give you a ton of ideas from what I use myself.
- It’s not a set strategy, as you will need to think for yourself about what will work best in terms of your resources - time, energy, confidence levels - there’s no one size fits all.
- It’s not a strategy only approach, we want to remove the biggest obstacle you have which is your resistance to shine like a superstar.
- It’s not a false promise to make you invincible, rich or famous overnight. This is about laying a solid foundation of confidence and courage, alongside an effective visibility plan, so that showing up consistently becomes a breeze.
Ready to build your confidence and visibility?
See you in the Beta group, October 2021.
How long does Project REAL go for?
5 weeks of learning, transforming and implementing.
What's included in the group program?
Video lessons, workbook and Q+A live group sessions weekly, and a private Facebook group for sharing and connecting.
How much time will I need each week to complete the program?
Everyone works at a different pace but if you allow 2-3 hours per week, you'll have time for the lessons, the tasks and the live group sessions.
Why do you have a payment plan on a low-priced course?
Absolutely everyone should have access to this program so I'm doing what I can to remove all barriers.
What happens if I can't make the live Q+A sessions?
No problem, you'll have access to all replays and can send in any questions you need answering ahead of time.
Will you run this program again in the future?
I sure hope so! It won't be at Beta prices though. To put it in a little context, my other programs are in the $1-2k price range.
You haven't answered my question, what should I do?
Message me! I'm always happy to help you work out if this program is a good fit for you or not.